~sabaisabai~
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 12, 2016
- Messages
- 22,481
- Reaction score
- 3,704
No wonder my Keppel reit not bad ….waiting for >$1 to sell partialeverybody go back office is good
I believe reits simply react to 10/15y SGS yieldascendas jin jialat
today most of the reits laosai
Kep pac oak top reit loser todayascendas jin jialat
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/10/08/asia-markets.htmlKep pac oak top reit loser today
Followed by CapitaLand China Trust
Somethings wrong ...
meanwhile sit back jiak popcorn first lorLao sai till I dare not pick bargains.. tomorrow HSI will lao sai again , when CSI 300 finally take profit ??
China stocks are going through reconciliation rally right now.Lao sai till I dare not pick bargains.. tomorrow HSI will lao sai again , when CSI 300 finally take profit ??
U mean got 2nd half?China stocks are going through reconciliation rally right now.
If CFA drops below 80cts again, i will pick someLao sai till I dare not pick bargains.. tomorrow HSI will lao sai again , when CSI 300 finally take profit ??
China stocks may follow HSI to sell off tomorrow. Guessing only.U mean got 2nd half?
Answer:anyone familiar with buying ETF with CPF OA?
can I buy CFA or CLR with CPF OA above the 35% limit?
anyone familiar with buying ETF with CPF OA?
can I buy CFA or CLR with CPF OA above the 35% limit?
I just looked at my cpf investment page. It doesn’t take into account my CFA holding as part of 35% limit. So you can use up all (minus first 20K) to buy CFA. But CLR is not in the list I thinkanyone familiar with buying ETF with CPF OA?
can I buy CFA or CLR with CPF OA above the 35% limit?
CFA can use full OA amount, less 20kanyone familiar with buying ETF with CPF OA?
can I buy CFA or CLR with CPF OA above the 35% limit?