General S-REITs Discussion Thread

Bedokian

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2007
Messages
2,196
Reaction score
7
Quarterly result reporting time coming soon.

Those who are thinking of going into REITs, it is preferable to wait after the CD period.

Caveat emptor, vested n some REITs.
 

tiny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2002
Messages
15,188
Reaction score
2
Lippo reit currently stuck in limbo. Parkway life reit flying up
 

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2015
Messages
84,162
Reaction score
10,088
Divvy divvy everywhere...
M1, where is your divvy effect?
 

Bedokian

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2007
Messages
2,196
Reaction score
7
MGCCT now is around its NAV, unlike the last few months where it is trading below, so those who got it previously can consider it "worthwhile".

For those who are vested when it was below $1.00 or so and into dividends, now it is the right time to average up. However, to buy in as a new counter, I suggest to wait after the CD period.

Caveat emptor, vested, not intending to add more.
 

archcherub

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Oct 21, 2001
Messages
4,161
Reaction score
5
MGCCT now is around its NAV, unlike the last few months where it is trading below, so those who got it previously can consider it "worthwhile".

For those who are vested when it was below $1.00 or so and into dividends, now it is the right time to average up. However, to buy in as a new counter, I suggest to wait after the CD period.

Caveat emptor, vested, not intending to add more.

thanks for the sharing!

any other REITS that is undervalued for now? I trying to find good EP into REITS that is worthwhile now..
looking to hold for mid term =)
 

Bedokian

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2007
Messages
2,196
Reaction score
7
thanks for the sharing!

any other REITS that is undervalued for now? I trying to find good EP into REITS that is worthwhile now..
looking to hold for mid term =)

Because of the power of CD coming soon, most REITs would be at a high in the coming weeks, so I proposed to wait out.

There are a few undervalued REITs, but they remained undervalued for certain reasons, so choose wisely. If you are comfortable, get those slightly overvalued ones which you think still have room to grow. Reitdata.com has the figures and statistics.

As part of my 2015 aim, I am looking to acquire more non-REIT equities. The only REIT which I am considering would be FCOT, but bear in mind I have existing holdings on it and the purchase is viewed as averaging up.

Caveat emptor.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top