starfish.starfish
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2007
- Messages
- 5,095
- Reaction score
- 2
Amidst the doom and gloom, CD season is upon us again.
hahaha that's fast, yay for quarterly dividends - FCT FTW!!



Amidst the doom and gloom, CD season is upon us again.


Why restrict this thread to S-REITs ? why not just discuss all REITs?
Should I create Overseas REIT thread?
How how? Can discuss Croesus First REIT Lippo Fraser Logistic Accordia etc here?
How how? Can discuss Croesus First REIT Lippo Fraser Logistic Accordia etc here?
Its a business trust...Croesus is not a SReits, its more a JReits listed in SGX
REITs flying!!!![]()
Cache's wings kena clipped......![]()
Wah a-reit and mit fly..
Clt, city no move..
Sb drop
And of so many REITs to choose from 2 months back, I somehow have to pick SB and cache... FML
And of so many REITs to choose from 2 months back, I somehow have to pick SB and cache... FML
