NicoNicoNii
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2014
- Messages
- 2,252
- Reaction score
- 0
Ya lo reits chiong like siao. Should have jumped queue for CMT when it was below 2...![]()
Many 早知道。lol

Ya lo reits chiong like siao. Should have jumped queue for CMT when it was below 2...![]()
Many 早知道。lol
Follow genosis korkor on fct huat from pasir ris to boon lay and back liaoREITs flying!!!![]()
REITs, just buy and hold & collect dividend, its not worthwhile to jump boat in and out too often for REITs.
I always have a position in REITs no matter whether boating leaving or docking![]()

U are absolutely right. Buy good quality Singapore REITs whenever they are cheap n just keep. Earn 6% payout every year and make some capital gain too. No need to sell.
Follow genosis korkor on fct huat from pasir ris to boon lay and back liao
Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT
Follow genosis korkor on fct huat from pasir ris to boon lay and back liao
Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT
Wanted lower. Haiz guess I too cheapskateWhen it fell to one times book at 1.90
So many of us shout buy
I also shouted buy
But i had no cash cannot buy
Regrets
When it fell to one times book at 1.90
So many of us shout buy
I also shouted buy
But i had no cash cannot buy
Regrets
I also shouted buy
But i had no cash cannot buy
Regrets
That's is why you must always have a warchest ready... even if you are super confident also must keep at least 20% for the unthinkable.
Unthinkable always happens, its just a matter of when![]()
Dk always keep how many % ah?Ya.....there is a saying
Better to have and not need it than to need but not have it.![]()