So at this moment those who have wings eat wings. Those left with eggs just eat eggs
Keep Calm and wait..
for durian to drop

Yea.If long term one, don't need to worry, carry on collecting eggs.
If FLCT drop some more, I going to add

So at this moment those who have wings eat wings. Those left with eggs just eat eggs
Keep Calm and wait..
for durian to drop

Yea.Yea.
If long term one, don't need to worry, carry on collecting eggs.
If FLCT drop some more, I going to add![]()

I bought SGD 2000 worth of capital mall and 2100 worth of FLCT today
I bought SGD 2000 worth of capital mall and 2100 worth of FLCT today
No more capital mall, it's call CICT now.
No more capital mall, it's call CICT now.
Actually the price for Starhill FLCT and CICT drops is due to these counters includes offices. And CICT shows poor results due to office side pulling down?
After correction hope to see steadier growth
Wah, KDC’s DPU exploded!![]()

Unbelievable! The growth rate is like a tech stock!![]()
CICT drop because poor result, actually I expected it cos of low ROE.
FLCT drop I think cos of overbrought then panic sell.
Starhill price up cos of isetan interest, I didn't read this up so not too sure.
Look at the trend line if it's up, it's up in long run.
Actually the price for Starhill FLCT and CICT drops is due to these counters includes offices. And CICT shows poor results due to office side pulling down?
After correction hope to see steadier growth
CICT drop because poor result, actually I expected it cos of low ROE.
FLCT drop I think cos of overbrought then panic sell.
Starhill price up cos of isetan interest, I didn't read this up so not too sure.
Look at the trend line if it's up, it's up in long run.
Yesterday I heard one says starhill not going for Isetan that's why price down.. not exactly sure too. Whatever it is, will just keep for DPU
I was told that Starhill no longer interested with Isetan's share in Wisma Atria
For me I feel Keppel DC REIT and ParkwayLife REIT is like a "should have" in your portfolio.


Both not in my portfolio![]()
For me I feel Keppel DC REIT and ParkwayLife REIT is like a "should have" in your portfolio.