
I only know ARA logos and Suntec still have quarterly payoutsI see that many REITs have now switched to semiannual dividends. Any one still sticking to quarterly?
first reit is still quarterly.I only know ARA logos and Suntec still have quarterly payouts
I see that many REITs have now switched to semiannual dividends. Any one still sticking to quarterly?
Mapletree IndI see that many REITs have now switched to semiannual dividends. Any one still sticking to quarterly?
Indonesia in serious trouble with covidSome of u hve hopes on first reit
https://www.theedgesingapore.com/ne...ites-adverse-market-conditions-non-redemption
Waliao. now have to wait longer to collect passive income. any real reason behind this switch?i got a shock by such conclusn " many REITs have now switched to semiannual dividends"!!!! nt payg doesnt mean convert to less freq payout!!!!
Erm, 5th feb 2021 isnt more than 7 mths...I dont even see capLan china trust performed any impressive stunt! The only one which refuses to pay dividends even after more than 7mth since its last ex-div!!!!!!!
dont even see capLan china trust performed any impressive stunt! The only one which refuses to pay dividends even after more than 7mth since its last ex-div!!!!!!!
https://www.sgx.com/securities/equities/AU8U Else r
xd on 5 feb 2021, pay on 5 mar 2021. your broker ate your div.Wat 5feb?!
the last ex div into my pocket is 24 Nov 2020
mine show up on 9th march. never heard of broker eating div before, he probably just missed it out..sure will be therexd on 5 feb 2021, pay on 5 mar 2021. your broker ate your div.
![]()