I wonder if the price will dipp again with the new soft lockdown again?
gd items due to EvergrANDEgot sales again
Not likely, price already drop alot since Aug to Sept. next mth price will goes up.I wonder if the price will dipp again with the new soft lockdown again?
i believe Many of u got a number of Reits,if givn a chance i will cut Suntec, Keppel DC,maples & evn MLT n esp it N Asia, ascendas India by alot , CICT
(nt cos of just due to the merger of CapitaLand Mall Trust and CapitaLand Commercial Trust in October 2020)but up FCLT& Ara Logos mucch MORE
https://www.syfe.com/magazine/an-update-on-our-reit-rebalancing/https://www.syfe.com/magazine/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/REIT-weighting.png
I too has Robo Syfe reits
which 1??? sh plssold one of your mentioned Reits cos it has beem tanking for while while many saying it is a good buy at cheap price.
which 1??? sh pls
Lelongtime to nibble ?
gd items due to EvergrANDE
https://simplywall.st/stocks/hk/real-estate/hkg-1030/seazen-group-shares#dividend
Yea, Vince is good. He update very often.
I would suspect so. Take a look at the sticky thread.Thanks for your compliment, I am new here. I notice the posting of URL is disabled, is special permission needed?
Read, mention by Yellowfin not allowed to. Hmm, but some members are able to post, so should be a permission matter.I would suspect so. Take a look at the sticky thread.