thretiredDad
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 30, 2004
- Messages
- 12,716
- Reaction score
- 5,238

lao Hong ING
Quite a few sampan reits make it to the list haha![]()
stI next 50 index
Digicore is not really sampan but price as sampan reitI see most good REITs are hitting fair value or too expensive already. Only left the very dangerous sampan REITs. Seems like not much value in SG market. Need to go hk to play already
This one to me is sampan reit but people believe it is not. Wave hit then can see the sampan goneDigicore is not really sampan but price as sampan reit
NTT recover back!
who bought at 94c here?
Which REIT are you holding on now? Or trying to offloadquite amazing the people willing to pay above NAV for such a narrow REIT. I guess REITs we are moving to risk-on mode![]()
My 3 largest REIT holdings are Capland Ascott, Frasers LCT, Frasers CT. I am ok to continue holding and collecting dividend.Which REIT are you holding on now? Or trying to offload
This one to me is sampan reit but people believe it is not. Wave hit then can see the sampan gone
Now like calm so seems quite safe. Any thoughts?I have paid my lessons for buyng sampan reits. No more sampan reits for me.
Is it the lippo reit ?I have paid my lessons for buyng sampan reits. No more sampan reits for me.
Maybe is really calmNow like calm so seems quite safe. Any thoughts?
Yes leh, KDC went up and went straight down not even within the morningchiong liao
chiong one day down three days cycle continue?
I don't want to jinx the rally in REITs, but I decided to buy some more FLCT because I don't want to FOMO if it goes back to $1.My 3 largest REIT holdings are Capland Ascott, Frasers LCT, Frasers CT. I am ok to continue holding and collecting dividend.
Is it the lippo reit ?
Now like calm so seems quite safe. Any thoughts?