sandwicher
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 27, 2007
- Messages
- 1,421
- Reaction score
- 4
I love REIT! 
I love REIT!![]()
I love REIT!![]()
Does HPH Trust consider as industrials sector or REITs? I'm aiming to add in this port. Any thought of this counter?(I'm referring SGD currency based)
http://www.hphtrust.com/stock_chart_interactive_SGD.html
It is a business trust. Different from a REIT.
HPH Trust is port business, not real estate.

It is a business trust. Different from a REIT.
HPH Trust is port business, not real estate.
Would one consider Parkway Life REIT/ First REIT?
Parkway has an impressive line of good hospitals with specialist. But the pay out yield is not that fantastic.
Would like to have some suggestions!!
parkway and first reit defensive reit.....low payout but safer la.....even in bad economy the hospitals need to operate and ppl no matter how bad economy also need see doctors mah...
ppl can shop less, or office can move elsewhere but doctor and specialist bo bian one....
parkway and first reit defensive reit.....low payout but safer la.....even in bad economy the hospitals need to operate and ppl no matter how bad economy also need see doctors mah...
ppl can shop less, or office can move elsewhere but doctor and specialist bo bian one....
People can choose to visit government hospitals for subsidised medical fees. No meh? Reits charge high rent and it get passed down to customers.
that is a good point. There is an increase of govt hospitals but still parkways hospitals are quite niche. any bros wanna chip in?
People can choose to visit government hospitals for subsidised medical fees. No meh? Reits charge high rent and it get passed down to customers.
worth to add in boh looking at current lower price?
I still think healthcare reits are resilient
CMT and Ascendas REIT are the only 2 A-rated ones (less risky). The credit rating for the rest are BBB or below (riskier).
Go for REITs with long WALE, strong sponsor, low gearing, high % of debts on fixed interest rates, track record of consistent DPU growth.
is there a website that consolidates all these info for past xx months?
