Genshin Impact

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
Just remembered that I forgot to login daily check-in for this month.

Miss a lot, including 40 primos.

Guess the boredom in this game is getting to me... Ver 2.5 just can't come any sooner....

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the way they slowly 'nerf' bennett is that newer characters don't snapshot and 'extend' benny's ult anymore. eg; raiden's burst can't snapshot. i bet itto's burst also can't snapshot.

snapshotting is the reason why xiangling (and beidou) is so cracked lol. that's also why beidou must not work with raiden, otherwise beidou, XL, raiden, benny comp will be too OP with 3 characters in the team utilizing benny's ult. xingqiu can't snapshot.

i can see future dendro kinda nerfing benny as his ult self apply pyro.
what is snapshotting? how xiangling/beidou snapshot works?

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://spiralabyss.org/floor-12
raiden national team is the most popular team comp by far. at this rate i can see mihoyo thinking of ways to nerf this comp, otherwise can't sell future characters. :vijayadmin:
what's the point of nerfing team comp when future characters also "nerfed". who else interested in future characters except for those rolling for waifu / husbando :ROFLMAO:

Novalogy

Master Member
Reaction score
what is snapshotting? how xiangling/beidou snapshot works?
Snapshot means your stats is locked the moment you cast your ult and whatever buff you have at that moment will last the whole duration. For example you cast bennett ult and then xl ult in the buff circle, you can now step out of bennett ult and still benefit from the +atk effect.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Snapshot means your stats is locked the moment you cast your ult and whatever buff you have at that moment will last the whole duration. For example you cast bennett ult and then xl ult in the buff circle, you can now step out of bennett ult and still benefit from the +atk effect.
so even after bennett ult ends, atk buff still continues wtih xiangling ult effectively extending bennett ult
cool ... seems like sara, beidou, rosaria can snapshot too

Misuta

Reaction score
so even after bennett ult ends, atk buff still continues wtih xiangling ult effectively extending bennett ult
cool ... seems like sara, beidou, rosaria can snapshot too

yep my XL can stack all the buffs gao gao and extend it for 14secs. 1 pyronado vape can hit 50k+, with abyss buff can hit 60k. 14sec, off field dmg. thats y XL so cracked lol.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Now is 2.2. Nov to dec will be 2.3 inazuma Geo. Jan to feb will be 2.3 Liyue, since that period is chinese new year so obvious the game will go back to Liyue. Maybe new 5* Shenhe? Then march period will be 2.4 back to inazuma with Yea story. Then..... Monst and finally.... new area?

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now is 2.2. Nov to dec will be 2.3 inazuma Geo. Jan to feb will be 2.3 Liyue, since that period is chinese new year so obvious the game will go back to Liyue. Maybe new 5* Shenhe? Then march period will be 2.4 back to inazuma with Yea story. Then..... Monst and finally.... new area?
CNY sure will be placed with great importance maybe release some OP as fk hero.

Airy56

Reaction score
I think CNY period will be Shenhe + Xiao rerun then Yae + Ganyu suck all the primos

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Make sense. Since both are adepti. Or maybe Shenhe + GY. 2 adepti chiobu to suck your pocket dry dry!! :eek:

maniamcool

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mhy no bandwith liao la

last time honkai + genshin only, they still can focus on both games

now got the new honkai game... can tell genshin slowly becoming afterthought for them liao

Airy56

Reaction score
They should have done a Honkai event in Genshin. That way then can draw players to Honkai. End up they only did the reverse

Last edited:

jansen chan

Banned
Reaction score
Genshin games all down? Like cannot login.

Tried on all mobile devices also same.

Saw on Reddit, genshin coy sites, a lot ppl say same thing for hongkai & all genshin coy games. Guess today raisins are going to waste.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.