Genshin Impact

Airy56

Reaction score
wah free 5 star!?..........hope she can be useful!!!
maybe ganyu rerun no more business now

then again i think she might be a physical bow auto attacker like fischl. if she's cryo focused, she will be competing with ganyu and if free constellations (like traveler) won't be ganyu-level + ganyu more waifu

Thorfinn

Master Member
Reaction score
lol new character from out of nowhere. looks like from Snezhnaya maybe?

Her weapon, psn only if not wrong...
E65_TwzUcAE47iv

Zinna

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah i evening go play genshin, now play finish for the day and suddenly alot of big news

Zappalapa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
taking my time to explore and complete quests but one of the locations for today's event is at the 3rd island that I havent even unlock yet :s13:

Cometdevil

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa kao. Anyone faced a bug when doing the first gourmet quest? I just left the first island crossing protect goods quest. Then the 3 gourmet appear ask me get the blossom.
Immediately after I complete the blossom then I got teleported to another location with the gourmet to get the thunder crab.
But get the crab liao cannot give to the gourmet.

Simi sai man.. teleport me nvm. Give me the quest that I cannot complete...

Ok other people also kana
https://m.hoyolab.com/genshin/#/article/583278

rhexis07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can only say many things to do lol

Good, feels like when I just started Genshin

lol. damn... the past month i sacrificed playing genshin cause playing another mobile game with a friend. ended up only playing about 15 minutes each day, go in do daily + 160 resin. never bothered with a lot of other things.

suddenly one big patch what to do. is there any content i must do within the first few weeks?

@pie, now can play on PC you switch? or still your ps4

evildoer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol free 5* don't get ur hope high..,.

people who play on playstation have an exclusive 4* weapon.. Sword of Descension

probably this will be the same, there will be no constellation. it wont be good .. for novelty only

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.