Genshin Impact

hunterhelm

Reaction score
Which is why lure them tgt and burst in their faces, and yeah c2 is kinda weak but still i believe with the right crit dmg it is still sufficent?
Her c2 only good for a BIG single target boss apparently. What's the right crit dmg.. 300%? :LOL:

pie

Reaction score
suddenly one big patch what to do. is there any content i must do within the first few weeks?

@pie, now can play on PC you switch? or still your ps4
Only one ongoing event for free Beidou, not sure if there's a crown in the reward. Other than that nothing you need to hurry for.

Haven't tried linking to pc yet. I should probably do so though my preference is console..old already and TV screen is bigger. Only things about pc is it lets me log in via mobile when I'm at work and easier to aim the bow. Also no PS5 yet so loading slow

rinuskoe

Reaction score
this aloy appearing out of nowhere makes me feel like mihoyo can hide things if they actually want to lol

Thorfinn

Master Member
Reaction score
this aloy appearing out of nowhere makes me feel like mihoyo can hide things if they actually want to lol
They can only hide for 1 patch lol. 2.1 beta testing starting anytime these few days, confirm will kena leak, might as well reveal. :s13:

rinuskoe

Reaction score
They can only hide for 1 patch lol. 2.1 beta testing starting anytime these few days, confirm will kena leak, might as well reveal. :s13:
ok leh, this aloy coming out next patch but no model no nothing, only name. so i think they really can work on it by themselves lah if they want to lol.

Thorfinn

Master Member
Reaction score
ok leh, this aloy coming out next patch but no model no nothing, only name. so i think they really can work on it by themselves lah if they want to lol.
Is maybe their company rats under better control liao so didn't leak much info this time round. :s13:
There was a leak 2.1 got one unmentioned character, at first suspected to be a 4*, turns out to be Aloy now.

Now is wondering what happened to the rumored ganyu rerun for 2.1

rinuskoe

Reaction score
Is maybe their company rats under better control liao so didn't leak much info this time round. :s13:
There was a leak 2.1 got one unmentioned character, at first suspected to be a 4*, turns out to be Aloy now.

Now is wondering what happened to the rumored ganyu rerun for 2.1
seems like not happening liao, unless is the anniversary special banner.

they show kokomi, baal and sara seems like these will be the banner chars, just like how they leaked the 2.0 ones previously

hunterhelm

Reaction score
Not his follower, cannot tahan his clickbait and loh soh content. I only watch iwintolose, taka gg and abit of tenten. :s12:
i also seldom watch his videos cos all clickbait, just wondering what happened to him thats all.. suddenly gone liddat. So obvious he only after views to make $$

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fuiyoh Baal is coming soon!

E65CH6HXoAAwE1-

E65C9GgX0AUItFf

E65IxgkXEAQt7-r

rinuskoe

Reaction score
i also seldom watch his videos cos all clickbait, just wondering what happened to him thats all.. suddenly gone liddat. So obvious he only after views to make $$
isn't it the same for most of youtubers anyway LOL. u also bait us for views with ur pull steam.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.