Genshin Impact

Thorfinn

Master Member
Reaction score
isn't it the same for most of youtubers anyway LOL. u also bait us for views with ur pull steam.
Difference is his channel too big liao and spreading lotsa misinformation. He also go take leakers content and kena copyright strikes.

rinuskoe

Reaction score
Difference is his channel too big liao and spreading lotsa misinformation. He also go take leakers content and kena copyright strikes.
ok lah this one i don't really care lol. they take from leakers who take from mihoyo, so it's not like anyone is a saint here XD

the misinformation part i think is really for the viewer to manage their expectations. none of the leaks are "confirmed" in any case too, so nobody can verify haha.

jansen chan

Master Member
Reaction score
ok leh, this aloy coming out next patch but no model no nothing, only name. so i think they really can work on it by themselves lah if they want to lol.

As a HZD fan. kinda sad that guerilla games hv to involve Aloy in this gacha game. thought it's PS exclusive.

The only good thing is maybe can give more $$$ to them for another team to develop for PC too since PS5 limited & Gueilla might have issues selling HZD new frontiers. (HZD-2 ?)

And if Aloy on G.I is really free too.

hunterhelm

Reaction score
ok lah this one i don't really care lol. they take from leakers who take from mihoyo, so it's not like anyone is a saint here XD
the misinformation part i think is really for the viewer to manage their expectations. none of the leaks are "confirmed" in any case too, so nobody can verify haha.

ya i dont get it why so many people raging against leaks.. do you guys hate it too? personally i'm fine with leaks, at least it keep you playing with hope for the future hahhaa

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Thorfinn

Master Member
Reaction score

But anyone one who post leaks here doesn't earn from views lol. And post leak on youtube openly especially when he's a famous genshin content youtuber is basically asking for it lol.

Btw his misinformation level is way above leak, he's basically making own content out of speculation liao. :s13:

hunterhelm

Reaction score
But anyone one who post leaks here doesn't earn from views lol. And post leak on youtube openly especially when he's a famous genshin content youtuber is basically asking for it lol.

Btw his misinformation level is way above leak, he's basically making own content out of speculation liao. :s13:
He damn zai, his yt videos also low effort to produce just use note pad LOL. think the only video editing he does is add the part where he says "do consider to like and subscribe if you like this video"

rinuskoe

Reaction score
ya i dont get it why so many people raging against leaks.. do you guys hate it too? personally i'm fine with leaks, at least it keep you playing with hope for the future hahhaa

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
im a hypocrite lah. i wish leaks can stop cos mihoyo doesn't want things to leak, but since it's not stopping im eating up all the leaks hahaha.

but if one day it stops i think i'll be fine too. i play this more for story and chill, not rly to collect all characters, just some.

coming from honkai, im just waiting for when **** hits the fan. like when we realize that paimon is actually the real aether/lumine and the one we are controlling is just a puppet and now paimon needs to kill us to reclaim his/her original body.

rinuskoe

Reaction score
He damn zai, his yt videos also low effort to produce just use note pad LOL. think the only video editing he does is add the part where he says "do consider to like and subscribe if you like this video"
yah sia the notepad is legendary hahaha. is like at work people use PPT deck then u use MS Paint.

hunterhelm

Reaction score
1626633735307.jpg

Another good reason why you need to pull for AYAKA now!

rinuskoe

Reaction score
I ok with leaks lol, but prefer straight to the point leaks from the source leakers.
for now i feel like dataminers will have less purpose since mihoyo is leaking things themselves. and even how meta they will be is also very hard to say because adjustments can always be made last minute.

now it's the "dreamers" who are important. ytd afternoon i actually saw a chinese post that says "can pull ayaka, skip yoimiya cos no time. save favonius spears". very barebones but lo and behold, at night baal was revealed liao hahaha.

but these insider leaks also very hard to determine if true or not.

hunterhelm

Reaction score
for now i feel like dataminers will have less purpose since mihoyo is leaking things themselves. and even how meta they will be is also very hard to say because adjustments can always be made last minute.

now it's the "dreamers" who are important. ytd afternoon i actually saw a chinese post that says "can pull ayaka, skip yoimiya cos no time. save favonius spears". very barebones but lo and behold, at night baal was revealed liao hahaha.

but these insider leaks also very hard to determine if true or not.
ya.. its also rumored that baal uses spear :LOL:

pie

Reaction score
coming from honkai, im just waiting for when **** hits the fan. like when we realize that paimon is actually the real aether/lumine and the one we are controlling is just a puppet and now paimon needs to kill us to reclaim his/her original body.

Nooo don't kill Paimon!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.