Genshin Impact

pie

Reaction score
n5c780bc1kd71.jpg

Thorfinn

Master Member
Reaction score
How to do the web event arh?
Need to buy top grade items for ayaka. Everytime u go inside a shop the item refreshes after 2min, if talk to customer can refresh immediately. Aim is to buy luxurious and delicious items. After purchased all the top grade items, bottom right will appear the option of going to kamisato estate.

evildoer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
don't know if it's a new area with lots of chest primo or lately they had been very generous with primo... after the update to today .. i just palying the game with event.. i accumulated more than 4k primo

evildoer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Skipping Raiden? She's before kokomi....
likely until i decide to pay.. u cant have them all.. just have to accept... i prefer kokomi design more than raiden..

raiden is more like a turbo role right ?

Thorfinn

Master Member
Reaction score
likely until i decide to pay.. u cant have them all.. just have to accept... i prefer kokomi design more than raiden..

raiden is more like a turbo role right ?
She's an energy charger cum reaction supporter if not wrong. My guess is she needs full set of Emblem of severed fate and her weapon with total over 300% ER to be dps bah

evildoer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
She's an energy charger cum reaction supporter if not wrong. My guess is she needs full set of Emblem of severed fate and her weapon with total over 300% ER to be dps bah
this new update really torn the wallet.. i usually go for character design more than practical usage... ayaka, yomiya, raiden , kokomi all waifu come one after another.. if there is a re run banner and then a big banner.. at least i can save primo during the re-run... but i think i just let fate decide..

So far i have not miss any waifu limited banner yet.. (klee, Ganyu, hutao, eula, ayaka)... i am likely to miss yomiya and raiden .. highly likely i will have enough for kokomi <-- that is if i dont spend

at this time of point only waifu i am missing is Jean ,,. lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.