Genshin Impact

JonWeak

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 28, 2021
Messages
16,801
Reaction score
7,010
Moi decided to give this game a try again. Last time I deleted the app cos I found it quite troublesome to play on smartphone but if I like it I will buy those phone holders for mobile gaming
 

evildoer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2007
Messages
23,663
Reaction score
4,093
Moi decided to give this game a try again. Last time I deleted the app cos I found it quite troublesome to play on smartphone but if I like it I will buy those phone holders for mobile gaming
play it on pc lor
 

treeskull

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2015
Messages
87,341
Reaction score
13,911
This sigewinne is a sub DPS or healer? Or both? I feel she takes up quite a bit of field time
 

treeskull

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2015
Messages
87,341
Reaction score
13,911
pay how much to play ?
It’s free. Just enjoy the open world and story quests. Those paying are mostly want limited characters asap. As a f2p u get limited characters also just that u need to save up primogems over time through quests, events to exchange for wishes and luck plays a part too in this gacha game
 

Sauzan

Master Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
2,910
Reaction score
257
how many years to complete the game?
The game is still updating, who knows when it will be finished.
Think of it like a single player game with expansions every six/seven weeks.

There are modes in the game that is considered the "end-game" content, or the hardest content to clear.
Even those modes refresh every few weeks so you always keep playing...
 

treeskull

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2015
Messages
87,341
Reaction score
13,911
I am giving only 30 pulls for Furina’s banner later cos I’m saving for Emilie and Zhong Li.

1) Emilie no longer do 90% reduced dmg for electro is a big buff, she can do 100% dendro uptime with E.

2) bring able to farm same artifact domain with Arle greatly improving resin efficiency.

3) potential synergy with future pyro archon in Natlan

4) Furina don’t buff Elemental mastery, something my entire lineup is relying on except Arle, and Arle simply cannot team with Furina :(
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top