Genting FAQ - Part 3

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U really troll sia
Ur own reply on B5 still on the same page somemore....

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

I really dun know what is this B5 canteen. :o I was asking if this is a staff canteen? :o I am making a guess and assumption. :o I do not even know where is this B5 canteen located on genting highland. :o

ghregular

Reaction score
I really dun know what is this B5 canteen. :o I was asking if this is a staff canteen? :o I am making a guess and assumption. :o I do not even know where is this B5 canteen located on genting highland. :o

ok its a small canteen. cross the rd fr theme park htl or take lift fr resort htl lobby. and btw b5 is basement 5.

The_Red_X

Reaction score
Hi guys, we have not went Genting for 10ish years. Last time we used to do it via tour package.

Can we please get some advice on the more recommended way nowadays from SG to Genting?

Something like that?
- Seperately book the room on genting app
- Seperately buy bus tickets from bus websites eg 707,WTS etc?
- or still better to find tour package?

Sincere thanks :)

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok its a small canteen. cross the rd fr theme park htl or take lift fr resort htl lobby. and btw b5 is basement 5.

If the starting point is FWH, we need to walk all the way to the theme park to be on the right track? :o

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, we have not went Genting for 10ish years. Last time we used to do it via tour package.

Can we please get some advice on the more recommended way nowadays from SG to Genting?

Something like that?

I find booking from agoda is cheaper than website but some here wants genting points which I find useless. :o

uphill

Reaction score
yesterday was at genting arena of stars watching lioncity draw but no luck. no watch no bag no jewellery.

20190623-210029.jpg

but got luck for this

20190624-182857.jpg

Dream result. 500*4*30lines= 60,000credit

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Something like that?

It's basic maths, right.

If you can get it cheaper by booking the room and coach tickets separately, then surely that is the way to go.

If you prefer the convenience and a single pt of booking, then tour package is the way to go.

Those of us who goes up regularly dun bother with tour package anymore.

#1 The platinum and gold members get free room. So just need to get coach.

#2 Some prefer to take coach there and fly back. Or fly there and back. So have to book separately.

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

This is b5 canteen. :o Manage to find with the help from one forumer. :o

pippo20

Reaction score
6CnidWfl.jpg

Now got durian on top of genting. At the carpark of genting hotel. Eating durian on top of ice cold mountain. Priceless experience.

Btw i long time never go genting liao. Is there still a shuttlebus from genting hotel to first world hotel? Anyway i took a rm10 taxi back to first world haha.

This msw is rm55/kg same price in spore. Got blackthorn rm90/kg v exp.

vsvs24

Master Member
Reaction score
6CnidWfl.jpg

Now got durian on top of genting. At the carpark of genting hotel. Eating durian on top of ice cold mountain. Priceless experience.

Btw i long time never go genting liao. Is there still a shuttlebus from genting hotel to first world hotel? Anyway i took a rm10 taxi back to first world haha.

Genting where got ice cold...

vsvs24

Master Member
Reaction score

Something like that?

Go here check price of coach tix.

https://www.busonlineticket.com/boo...xlWOdLKiB84iwXVV10XVKlBvh2C7acrIaAjclEALw_wcB

Go Genting and agoda etc website check for hotel price. Price is per room.

Then compare to price of free and easy tour by travel agent. They quote based on per pax.

Then do your maths.

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
6CnidWfl.jpg

Genting has cheap durian?:o

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
6CnidWfl.jpg

ignore the troll broadwalk!

u should read few pages back

eat 10 pm lelong price

but eat outside cold cold the experience is priceless

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.