Genting FAQ - Part 3

hwarzoner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The gantry at the 2nd floor is still wide open today.

yesterday inside the silver club i got ask one croupier standing at the entrance of a small VIP gambling area for gold member mentioned that no confirmation yet. maybe they will put on hold, i saw many gold member all go to gold club, silver club not many people one.. :o

ivanhoe

Reaction score
I'm at Genting now. Staying at Gloria Residences. Ard 10 mins drive from First World. There's a shuttle service to and fro though the timings are pretty sparse on weekdays. Took grab just now. 8RM, so pretty affordable. Great room, huge. Staying in a one bedroom suite. Kinda warm here in Genting during the daytime.

How much and where you book?

chuppachop

Reaction score
The rebrand Sky Silver to Sky Gold is only change in name right? Layout and slot machines same old ones as before?

Smarty2

Reaction score
The rebrand Sky Silver to Sky Gold is only change in name right? Layout and slot machines same old ones as before?

Once silver club is changed over to gold club i believe the betting system will follow the one for gold club - especially for baccarat, it's commission-based...which means all banker-wins will hv 5% deducted as commission for the house.

Currently @ silver-club, baccarat is no-commission-based - only banker-6-pts-wins pay half.

Additionally, i guess the min-bet limits for some games will chg slightly....

hwarzoner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when i was in silver-club, i saw people playing baccarat but got something like can buy insurance one, i stand there and watch and still catch no ball on the buying insurance lol.

Smarty2

Reaction score
when i was in silver-club, i saw people playing baccarat but got something like can buy insurance one, i stand there and watch and still catch no ball on the buying insurance lol.

Basically, insurance is only for situation where the side (be it player/ banker) where u placed yr bets on holds the advantage over the other side before additional cards are pulled out fr the shoes - u will be allowed to buy insurance in case the other side that u bet against turns the table/odd against u with the last card...

Meaning even if u lost yr initial bet u will not lose that much or break-even bcuz they will pay u based on the insurance u placed...but either way, the house still earn something fr yr bettings...

Last edited:

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Basically, insurance is only for situation where the side (be it player/ banker) where u placed yr bets on holds the advantage over the other side before additional cards are pulled out fr the shoes - u will be allowed to buy insurance in case the other side that u bet against turns the table/odd against u with the last card...

Meaning even if u lost yr initial bet u will not lose that much or break-even bcuz they will pay u based on the insurance u placed...but either way, the house still earn something fr yr bettings...

juncket fav huat chye money

if genting becoming more and more stingy they are forcing ppl to move toward junket
actually is worth to roll and get all the perks from junket

1 thing i hate is they like ur shadow :s22:

today bus jin fast 930pm reach lavender liao...no jam

hwarzoner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

oic thanks for the explanation :)

hwarzoner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

if genting becoming more and more stingy they are forcing ppl to move toward junket

i took 3PM bus yesterday via second link no jam at all reaching golden mile.

givansingapore

Reaction score
ok thanks

We regret to inform that effective 13 June 2019, Sky Silver Club will reopen as Sky Gold Club. We seek your kind understanding and look forward to your continuous support............... sian :(

They seemed to have postponed the plan. The gantry at 2nd floor is not guarded. The Maxims Gold Club is also not closed.

givansingapore

Reaction score

There's actually less and less area for junkets to sell insurance.

TECHnickly

Reaction score
Hi guys, I’m trying to get a room for 2, last minute decided to make a trip up tonight. Will need the room on tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon, and check out by Sunday 12pm... I believe First World Hotel rooms all fully booked based on app. Anyone got any kangtao/contacts to get black market room? Or any alternative suggestions/places to stay for my current situation?

Last edited:

Smarty2

Reaction score
Hi guys, I’m trying to get a room for 2, last minute decided to make a trip up tonight. Will need the room on tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon, and check out by Sunday 12pm... I believe First World Hotel rooms all fully booked based on app. Anyone got any kangtao/contacts to get black market room? Or any alternative suggestions/places to stay for my current situation?

U can just call up their reservations center ...local sales office #: +65-68239888

Online checking or booking is not all the time reliable or most updated.

Once call is connected, they will route u to their KL reservations center. The call is considered local.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 6 PRO using GAGT

Try calling up the nbr given above.

https://www.rwgenting.com/gentingrew...ity-Room-Deal/

Last edited:

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow sure get one? :o Btw, I am still waiting for the person who visited gloria residence to give his feedback. :o

Yes. And we are also waiting for your feedback on your follow-up with Genting Local Sales Office on your room booking. :look:

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

since u cfm going than hang ard FWH
sure got ppl selling room
g6

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.