Genting FAQ - Part 3

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now genting Highlands very nice Liao. Got many things to eat. Eat until bui bui.

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh, wasted but Genting also not bad just renovation. I long time never go liao.
The last i went...the old indoor theme park and first world shopping mall still there about 3yrs back?

Now genting Highlands very nice Liao. Got many things to eat. Eat until bui bui.
Ya lo saw my colleague post FB all food stuffs

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Somehow when I walk pass, feel that more things for adults than young children.

Miss the caterpillar, reindeer and boat.

spot on.

my kids prefer the arcade than skytroplis
they only play the bumper car /merry go round/the round round carousel

anne78

Reaction score
enquiry

anyone knows whether if we reach Genting past midnight, are we allowed to check in to Theme Park hotel? or reception counter would have closed?

Smarty2

Reaction score
anyone knows whether if we reach Genting past midnight, are we allowed to check in to Theme Park hotel? or reception counter would have closed?

All hotel counters open 24/7...i presume u mean u book for the day prior to arrival - means u late check in - well just need to pre-inform them during your phone booking or send them email abt late check-in...they will reserve the room for u

Last edited:

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All hotel counters open 24/7...i presume u mean u book for the day prior to arrival - means u late check in - well just need to pre-inform them during your phone booking or send them email abt late check-in...they will reserve the room for u

If book Tuesday but come in earlier at Tuesday 1am can request for early check in?:o

ghregular

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
take note awana skyway no service dates..

20190628-002247.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.