Genting FAQ - Part 3

Ringwraiths

Master Member
Reaction score
Minimum must wear red underwear. The rest of your attire is optional.

No no wrong already Min must wear Red Underwear for all..

Guys: Topless With Nipple Tapes / high socks with slippers
Ladies: Bra with matching Red Underwear color, (showing deep Cleverage recommended)

@Boardwalk please wear that ya

Last edited:

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ladies: Bra with matching Red Underwear color, (showing deep Cleverage recommended)

I dun wear underwear one. :o

Smarty2

Reaction score
Most pro calling for cancellation..think if cancellation the Pts will be deducted for the no show if i am not wrong. FYI if you used pts for booking of the rooms..no refund of the pts

Free Room: Pts will be deducted (No Show) U might want to re-confirm just in case

Nolar bro - comp rooms they won't deduct yr points even if no show - but of course then u will be blacklisted from getting further offers in future.

Best is to call up to cancel if u really can't make it as then u will still get free rooms in future...

But it's true for cases of rooms redeemed using yr GP points - u will not be getting any refunds in the event u cancel it...best to change the stay dates rather than outright cancellation.

Smarty2

Reaction score

Dun feed the troll bro...let him ask & reply to himself...

Ringwraiths

Master Member
Reaction score
Nolar bro - comp rooms they won't deduct yr points even if no show - but of course then u will be blacklisted from getting further offers in future.

Best is to call up to cancel if u really can't make it as then u will still get free rooms in future...

But it's true for cases of rooms redeemed using yr GP points - u will not be getting any refunds in the event u cancel it...best to change the stay dates rather than outright cancellation.

Noted bro on the free room ...

OMeGa666

Master Member
Reaction score
Need to pay RM5 for EACH of these if you request :
- early checkin ie before 3pm checkin time.
- mountain view
- near lift
- high floor
- non smoking (don't waste money on this. Still may have smoke smell)
- connecting rooms.

Only choice of queen bed or twin bed is free. Above subject to availability of rooms. If go on crowded day, can't choose even if willing to pay

In addition, if checkin at counter pay RM15.

There is government tax of RM10 per room per night.

Checked in at 3.15pm. All outside view, connecting, non-smoking options greyed out. Paid MYR 5 for 2 blocked-view rooms with 6 rooms apart at the end of the corridor. A fxxking bad beginning :mad:

Add-on: All-you-can-eat buffet dinner at Malaysian Food Street at MYR39/pax on Wednesday. I doubt if it’s really wuhua.

Last edited:

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Checked in at 3.15pm. All outside view, connecting, non-smoking options greyed out. Paid MYR 5 for 2 blocked-view rooms with 6 rooms apart at the end of the corridor. A fxxking bad beginning :mad:

Which hotel you checked in? :o FWH or other RWS hotels? :o

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score

Add-on: All-you-can-eat buffet dinner at Malaysian Food Street at MYR39/pax on Wednesday. I doubt if it’s really wuhua.
So jialat on weekdays???

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

OMeGa666

Master Member
Reaction score
Is the condition in FWH very bad? :o I booked a room there because it is cheapest. :o

2-star standard, though bearable (perhaps because I booked the second cheapest room type). But having a good view (compared to a window-facing window that you can see moldy walls and garbage) will make a big diff.

Last edited:

OMeGa666

Master Member
Reaction score
So jialat on weekdays???

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Maybe those tour groups managed to fix with Genting for better rooms, so the cui ones left to other individual customers. Saw many buses at GPO just now.

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2-star standard, though bearable (perhaps because I booked the second cheapest room type). But having a good view (compared to a window-facing window that you can see moldy walls and garbage) will make a big diff.

Oh you booked deluxe? :o I go with standard for 2 nights costing 50 dollars. :o I hope my room quality not very bad else I cannot sleep well. :o

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe those tour groups managed to fix with Genting for better rooms, so the cui ones left to other individual customers. Saw many buses at GPO just now.

By the way how you resolve internet issue I understand room has no wifi. :o How to mitigate the issue? :o

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Might as well pay a bit more and have buffet lunch at Coffee Terrace RM48. Hotel standard.

datolim

Reaction score
Oh you booked deluxe? :o I go with standard for 2 nights costing 50 dollars. :o I hope my room quality not very bad else I cannot sleep well. :o

Difference is that deluxe has bottle water and kettle with coffee packet.

Can be very bad if you get inside. Face the room opposite about 3 metres away and the aircon machine for the hallway is running 24/7 and very noisy.

Try and check in early if cannot ask for a room change for the next day.

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Difference is that deluxe has bottle water and kettle with coffee packet.

Can be very bad if you get inside. Face the room opposite about 3 metres away and the aircon machine for the hallway is running 24/7 and very noisy.

Try and check in early if cannot ask for a room change for the next day.

Thanks for info. :o Then I read hallway can collect water. :o The water safe for consumption? :o By the way how do we manage the internet access in genting? :o Hotel room no wifi. :o

datolim

Reaction score
Thanks for info. :o Then I read hallway can collect water. :o The water safe for consumption? :o By the way how do we manage the internet access in genting? :o Hotel room no wifi. :o

Yes drinking water in the hallway. Read earlier pages for advice for Internet.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.