Genting FAQ - Part 3

Generalist

Reaction score
Lvl 1 texas / 3 card poker table close at ard 2230 past few days and lvl 3 texas table really hard to get seat 🤦‍♂️

bruiser69

Master Member
Reaction score
I checked with the Customer Services Centre as to why those automated kiosks still reject my updated passport details. They told me it is actually the problem with the hotel's system and they need to get these info updated. They also shared many frustrated folks also encountered the same problem but there is nothing they could do as the latest passport details are updated at their end but not at the hotel end. Turns out their computer systems are not that integrated afterall.

givansingapore

Reaction score
I checked with the Customer Services Centre as to why those automated kiosks still reject my updated passport details. They told me it is actually the problem with the hotel's system and they need to get these info updated. They also shared many frustrated folks also encountered the same problem but there is nothing they could do as the latest passport details are updated at their end but not at the hotel end. Turns out their computer systems are not that integrated afterall.
So until new bookings are made with the updated passports, just check in at counter with membership card.

kevinlaikf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Something I learnt today.
It is cheaper to book via phone call if you had a cheap SG-MY sim plans.

I was hesitant to book via web to get a room for my End-Sept Genting trip
If i booked a 4-night stay via browser, it would cost me 84GP (4 x 21GP)for a 4-night Tower3 Y5 Deluxe, and for normal Tower2 Deluxe not possible as it does not have 4-days continuous.
Using browser, if you booked more than 2 nights, the free entitlement gone, each night become chargable.

I remembered I had a Premium Draw vouchers, I flipped thru the fine prints, and saw the instructions to call.
Web/App booking not possible, as option not available for this free rooms.

After few tries (line keep disconnected/connect-2sec-then-drop), managed to get a person to answer.
I managed to get a 4-night stay at T2 Deluxe for just 38GP (2 x 19GP/nite), the other 2 night is FOC due to the 2 vouchers offer credit. which include one was expired last week.

Use phone booking for better vacancy slots, especially those more than 2 nights stay.

Gone are the days, when you could get 2-night Deluxe room for 0-GP. Now only 1 night possible.
I had checked the other months. November got another Premium Draw.

Probably the theme park had drawn too much visitors, they probably out of vacant rooms.

Last edited:

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes ...just get a singtel prepaid card if u do not have 019 services
plenty of call time n try call till u call through

therat

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone has visit the new theme park - SkyWorlds Theme Park?
Notice the ticket is RM151/person.
Some said not fully open.
Is it worth visiting with this price tag?

kevinlaikf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The indoor theme park had better rides with louder rider screams.. than the outdoor theme park.
Best of all, indoor ones not affected by wet weather.

Super Glider (Indoor)

Outdoors if you like to take selfie/wefies photo shots, the rides are mostly for kids.

Last edited:

therat

Master Member
Reaction score
Outdoor more for kids?
my kid in my group, if that the case, will pass outdoor

For the indoor, only have 3 Thrill Rides?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.