Gentle typhoon fans @ bkk?

Sherra

Master Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
1
Hi, I remember some post way back that people bought gentle typhoons from bkk at prantip Plaza. And I will like to know if an one had any recent success buying from there still? And name and loc of shop if possible..
 

Sherra

Master Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
1
Haha yes. Hmm ok, I'm at Bangkok so thought I can get it there myself while the gf does shopping at platinum mall.
 

Sherra

Master Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
3,419
Reaction score
1
Yeap. Bought two. Couldn't find the exact store, probably closed due to timing but asked around and found another store that stock it. One is at 650 baht. Shop name I bought from is "TKCom", just for anyone looking to find it in future.
5th floor of palladium IT mall.

Thanks.
 

zephyr11

Master Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2001
Messages
4,108
Reaction score
12
funny someone asked, I was actually wondering if there's anything left in SG avail, if not where else we could find some.

can I check if you got the black ones like in roy's pictures, or was it the regular ones, with grey fan blades? I'm THIS close to ordering them from TB.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top