Getting infracted for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

factuup

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,170
Regarding this now deleted post, (Foong Swee Fong on the Indian-Chinese couple incident) , I received an infraction.

IIRC, I made two posts there:

1) Told @bentos that he and the guy (Foong) he quoted are birds of a feather and cut from the same cloth.
2) Told @muddywaters that I hope he would receive that dreaded phone call by this week.

Those two users are known racist / xenophobic.
But I get infracted for no apparent reason.
 

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,431
Reaction score
3,250
You were given an infraction for perceived threatening of other forum users
(kindly refer to the bolded sentence).

I really hope that you will receive the dreaded phone call some time this week.
If not, I'll try harder.
hwaiting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top