Getting infraction points for posting ads in Garage?

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,728
Reaction score
1,554
Hi mods,

I got an infraction points for posting my PSU for sales in both IT garage and the Motherboard, CPU, Ram sections.

I have no clue on how it goes as i do not know where to post as there is no general specific place that i can place the ads for just a PSU.

I have no idea that this can also form out to be a spam?

I felt that it is unfair to just infract me as i have no idea, and no common space for us users to post as there is no specific area just for a PSU.

And lastly if one has open 2 threads without knowing that it is called spamming, i do think it is only fair just to close 1 of the thread and there is no need to give an infract points.

If spamming is concern then i would say that mass opening of threads and titled the same and deliberately open numerous threads then yes i agree that it is a spam.
 
Last edited:

hwzadmin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2005
Messages
29,099
Reaction score
57
Dear Member,

You posted the thread

WTS > Thermaltake Smart SE 630w 80+ bronze effieciency

In both the IT Garage Sales Bazaar and CPU, RAM & Mainboard Bazaar. You may only post this in one forum. Please also ensure that only one sales thread is maintained in each forum section.

ה

Hi mods,

I got an infraction points for posting my PSU for sales in both IT garage and the Motherboard, CPU, Ram sections.

I have no clue on how it goes as i do not know where to post as there is no general specific place that i can place the ads for just a PSU.

I have no idea that this can also form out to be a spam?

I felt that it is unfair to just infract me as i have no idea, and no common space for us users to post as there is no specific area just for a PSU.

And lastly if one has open 2 threads without knowing that it is called spamming, i do think it is only fair just to close 1 of the thread and there is no need to give an infract points.

If spamming is concern then i would say that mass opening of threads and titled the same and deliberately open numerous threads then yes i agree that it is a spam.
 

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,728
Reaction score
1,554
Dear hwzadmin,

I beg your pardon. I have been infracted again for the 2nd time again for posting 2 different ads.

What is wrong with posting it? I simply do not understand. You ask me to keep it to 1 section I have kept it to one section. But this time round with 2 items. One thermaltake PSU together with a sharkoon case. And that is consider spam?

Seriously getting infract twice?
 
Last edited:

hwzadmin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2005
Messages
29,099
Reaction score
57
Dear Member,

1) You may not create the same thread in different marketplace sections.

2) You may not create more than one thread in a marketplace section.

Please refer to the following url:
Marketplace Forum's Rules & Regulations - www.hardwarezone.com.sg


ה

Dear hwzadmin,

I beg your pardon. I have been infracted again for the 2nd time again for posting 2 different ads.

What is wrong with posting it? I simply do not understand. You ask me to keep it to 1 section I have kept it to one section. But this time round with 2 items. One thermaltake PSU together with a sharkoon case. And that is consider spam?

Seriously getting infract twice?
 

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,728
Reaction score
1,554
Last edited:

hwzadmin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2005
Messages
29,099
Reaction score
57
Dear Member,

You were not infracted for the same thing. You posted the following thread

WTS > Thermaltake Smart SE 630w bronze 80+ efficiency semi modular

In the CPU & Motherboard Bazaar as well as the IT Garage Sales forum.

You may only post one thread in each forum section and you may not post the same thread in different sections.

I got infract again twice for the same thing.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/g...-bronze-modular-psu-4438204.html#post80744437

I got infract on 4th Nov and today for this thread. After the thread have been removed you today have infract me again for 2 times in a row.

Please reconsider your policy and stop infracting me for the same thing over and over again.

Twice for the same thread.

Frustrated.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top