1. How do I know when giga contract ends?
2. How do I contact Giga about contract and wants to terminate?
3. Does giga have email, contact no., live agents?
1. How do I know when giga contract ends?
2. How do I contact Giga about contract and wants to terminate?
3. Does giga have email, contact no., live agents?
1. no contract, no min stay period. Can port out anytime. remaining bill credits will be forfeited.
2. No need to.
3. No phone number, all through online means.
1. How do I know when giga contract ends?
2. How do I contact Giga about contract and wants to terminate?
3. Does giga have email, contact no., live agents?
Giga got contract meh? Even if u want to sign contract, I dun think they have. They even marketed it as a selling point in their promotional materials what.
Yeah, works fine. Auto connects once you land and your device setting’s roaming is turned on.
But pretty expensive if you didn't snag the roaming promo ($5 for two 1GB packs) that occurs randomly unless you check the app religiously.
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.