Giving birth at KKH

Archuke

Master Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2011
Messages
4,929
Reaction score
112
Hello to all dads and moms here. Would like to ask if giving birth at kkh through normal delivery and maybe 2-3 days stay in hospital. Do we need to fork out any cash or it can be fully paid by cpf medisave?
 

georgemcics

Banned
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
27,335
Reaction score
5,624
must see how much is the total bill

medisave can only deduct up to a certain amount
 

CoricopatXu

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2010
Messages
41,107
Reaction score
2
I had two kids in KK. Didn't have to top up anything, but I was also covered under CSC- civil service card, so that helped a lot.

Anyway, natural delivery, zero painkillers, one night. No issues.
 

georgemcics

Banned
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
27,335
Reaction score
5,624
I had two kids in KK. Didn't have to top up anything, but I was also covered under CSC- civil service card, so that helped a lot.

Anyway, natural delivery, zero painkillers, one night. No issues.

you csc thats why you no need pay


my cousin use CSC also never pay


sibei ho
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top