
Just back in bkk last night. weather really hot.![]()
gg gonna melt when i go there.

when u coming over? will u be in bkk?![]()
just got a new 1 way ticket for the 9th. but saturday means must accompany my wife to be.
will u be in bkk all your trip then?we can always meet on monday lol
what time??? my flight is 12.20 thai lion air. how about yours?
555 u fly bkk, my gal friend fly to sin via lionair on the nine
Just back in bkk last night. weather really hot.![]()

Hahaha I'm flying tomorrow! I think I must dress down Liao!!![]()
can dress down. heard weather now hot already.



Since when go Bkk is dressed up???
Standard dress code mah, Chang beer/Starbucks/REDBULL singlet with berms.![]()
nb why not you fly up instead haha.
steam i just finish booking hotel for my hua hin photoshoot. cause resign liao kanna rebook everything cause no more employee rates.
now waiting for photographer to reply so i can book his room.
Carelessly booked 8.40 pm airasia flight lolwhat time??? my flight is 12.20 thai lion air. how about yours?
