I had book my flight and hotel already. what else do I have to do?
please advise.
Read HWZ Forum Rules!
please advise.
Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Pack your bags, wear your clothes and shoes, take transport to the airport, bring your passport, check in, go thru immigration and customs, go to boarding gate, wait to board the flight. Board the aircraft, disembark upon arrival, go thru immigration and customs, collect your bags if any. Take transport to the hotel.I had book my flight and hotel already. what else do I have to do?
please advise.
Read HWZ Forum Rules!
do I need to apply anything before hand? e.g vaccination certPack your bags, wear your clothes and shoes, take transport to the airport, bring your passport, check in, go thru immigration and customs, go to boarding gate, wait to board the flight. Board the aircraft, disembark upon arrival, go thru immigration and customs, collect your bags if any. Take transport to the hotel.
What else you want us to advise?
Just bring your vaccination certificate with you, they will check upon arrival. Prepare for long queues and long travel time. Enjoy!
u alone? den dun need do anything.. also dun need bring anything.. just go there buy.. we guys is like thatI had book my flight and hotel already. what else do I have to do?
please advise.
Read HWZ Forum Rules!