Good budget webcam

jtjt00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
17,697
Reaction score
525
Most shops sell at $69, need to find hard for one selling at $59.
 

greatgreenman

Senior Member
Joined
May 19, 2016
Messages
566
Reaction score
16
Most shops sell at $69, need to find hard for one selling at $59.

Seems like I can get it off Qoo10 at $53. But reviews for this webcam like mixed leh

EDIT: Actually nvm I'll go ahead with this. I was looking to get a microphone as well and this one comes with it... Seems to be a good deal for 720p
 
Last edited:

greatgreenman

Senior Member
Joined
May 19, 2016
Messages
566
Reaction score
16
Bought a $5 one from taobao. Works fine. Its not HD or anything, and cant focus on super near objects. But can see me quite clearly. Think 800 x 600 or sth :s22:

Sent from OnePlus A0001 using GAGT

ikr there's a ton of super cheap ones online.. But I dunno.. I kinda like this Logitech one due to its motion detection function plus the fact that its microphone records quite clearly as well.

I'll hold off on the purchase and browse a little more before I decide to go budget or premium
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top