Good Early Crit Insurance

Joined
Nov 30, 2010
Messages
376
Reaction score
0
Is the EarlyCare rider with TM lifetime the best there is? $142 for 100k death TPD to and early CI.

I don't really want to get a life plan but I want the early CI. Standalone is quite ex I heard.

100k early CI, which coys do you recommend? Term early CI? Or Life plan with early CI rider
 

kebinu

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
38,079
Reaction score
1,872
Term.

What's the point of claiming a $100k late into life? The money value will be so small then.

Have it till 55 or 65 years old to save on premium.
 
Joined
Nov 30, 2010
Messages
376
Reaction score
0
I heard TM early CI covers some over 90 types of diseases.

Is there a early CI plan out there till 65 years that cost less than $100? I already have a term plan that covers 300k death tpd and CI for $135 till 75 level term.
 

blurblur123

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2011
Messages
55,196
Reaction score
1,329
I heard TM early CI covers some over 90 types of diseases.

Is there a early CI plan out there till 65 years that cost less than $100? I already have a term plan that covers 300k death tpd and CI for $135 till 75 level term.

bro, pm me the term plan that you bought...

I am also looking at early CI to cover till 65...
 

kebinu

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
38,079
Reaction score
1,872
I heard TM early CI covers some over 90 types of diseases.

Is there a early CI plan out there till 65 years that cost less than $100? I already have a term plan that covers 300k death tpd and CI for $135 till 75 level term.

Ge early ci usually costs less than that if you are not 40 and don't smoke.
 

bigmice

Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2010
Messages
235
Reaction score
0
Is the EarlyCare rider with TM lifetime the best there is? $142 for 100k death TPD to and early CI.

I don't really want to get a life plan but I want the early CI. Standalone is quite ex I heard.

100k early CI, which coys do you recommend? Term early CI? Or Life plan with early CI rider

z2i2.jpg
 

IFAadvisor

Suspended
Joined
Dec 18, 2013
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
I heard TM early CI covers some over 90 types of diseases.

Is there a early CI plan out there till 65 years that cost less than $100? I already have a term plan that covers 300k death tpd and CI for $135 till 75 level term.

Hi,

For early CI, for the market comparison, you pretty pay for what you get since you are only considering on term. It boils down to survival period, number of conditions, sum assured, etc. In my personal opinion, I will want to concentrate on sum assured and conditions like Cancer, Stroke, Kidney Failure and Heart conditions. You may want to consider Systematic Lupus coverage if you are a female since autoimmune disorder is on the rise.

If you are looking for a plan that cost you as much as your CI term plan. You can forget planning for this, such plans ain't your typical term plans.
 
Joined
Nov 30, 2010
Messages
376
Reaction score
0
I know I can't expect CI coverage rates. I was asking for 100k early CI for less than a $100.
This is to complement my term CI cover
 

sanzhu

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
53,316
Reaction score
2,717
Viocare 100


is the best


cos can double claim


and the sum assured remains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


and got premium waiver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


FREE prmiums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

FP_IFA

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2011
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
2
VivoCare 100 is a life plan. I didn't find it that great though. The 2x term cover build-in is only for Death and TI and last till age 65. At this point both AXA and TM alternatives' multiplier already extended to age 70 and covered TPD and CI.
 

bigmice

Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2010
Messages
235
Reaction score
0
For early payout plan GE has 7 special benifts not affect sum assure.
once upon 1st claim, premium will be waved, most important is at early stage can claim 100% or 100k which is lower.
 

ucandoit

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2006
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
You should consider a life plan with a CI rider.
Currently Manulife has a life plan (ILP Plan with CI rider) pegged to the life plan.

Attaching riders are cheaper as its easier to monitor your portfoilo.

if u need more info,cam pm me for details ;)
 
Joined
Nov 30, 2010
Messages
376
Reaction score
0
How is Manulife term insurance? Is it competitively priced? 300k term till 75 for death tpd (70) and CI. around 120-130ish?

Never really had a chat with manulife agent.

Not really interested in life plans
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top