Good Luck Travelling Charms

Kisara

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hi, I was wondering where I can get Good Luck Travelling Charms for my friend who is leaving for oversea soon. I don't know really much about girls accessories, but I think something like this would be wonderful.

Google Aquamarine Camino travel bracelet.
(Sorry I do not have sufficient post count to post images/links it says) :(

I have actually asked the retailer for it, but the delivery time won't make it in time. Please recommend me some shops for it... T.T
 

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
40,534
Reaction score
3,165
Hi, I was wondering where I can get Good Luck Travelling Charms for my friend who is leaving for oversea soon. I don't know really much about girls accessories, but I think something like this would be wonderful.

Google Aquamarine Camino travel bracelet.
(Sorry I do not have sufficient post count to post images/links it says) :(

I have actually asked the retailer for it, but the delivery time won't make it in time. Please recommend me some shops for it... T.T

hi there, I think the most practical & useful good luck travelling charm would be cash.
hard cash is good luck & tend to cure/solve most issues/problems of life.

:o:o:D:D:o=:p
 

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2000
Messages
9,507
Reaction score
106
etsy would probably have what you are looking for, though it is not a retailer
 

Kisara

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
hi there, I think the most practical & useful good luck travelling charm would be cash.
hard cash is good luck & tend to cure/solve most issues/problems of life.

:o:o:D:D:o=:p
But... I think it's quite insincere, and some people might feel that they might get look down upon, and misunderstand you for thinking they are poor or something. I don't know, I just feel it that way... Anyway, thanks for your suggestion! :)
 

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
40,534
Reaction score
3,165
But... I think it's quite insincere, and some people might feel that they might get look down upon, and misunderstand you for thinking they are poor or something. I don't know, I just feel it that way... Anyway, thanks for your suggestion! :)

yo my man, esty is good. loads of variety & sellers over there. do take your time to scout and look for something that your friend & soon-to-be girlfriend would like.
if you're looking for handmade, customised, personalised items, esty is the place to go to.
i've gotten a couple of customised engraved rings/keychains, bracelets and a handmade leather pencil case from etsy. :o:o
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top