Encrypted11
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 9, 2012
- Messages
- 5,937
- Reaction score
- 271
Weird qn, but by any chance u tried disable iGPU change to PCIe than auto or onboard enabled?
Updating bios tonight to check. Reformat last night to no avail as wellHi I have the same issue with Gears of War 4. GPU utilization is <20%. I am getting <30FPS for a 1080ti and 8700k that time.
I reformat and reinstall, no help.
Then I updated my BIOS, problem solved for me. Maybe you can try before reformat.
Nope. But 100% sure the gpu kick in when I load games. So I don't think it's the igpu playing a fool with me.Weird qn, but by any chance u tried disable iGPU change to PCIe than auto or onboard enabled?
Changed to high performance. No diff. So switch to adaptive now.What is the nvidia power setting? Adaptive? High performance? Power optimized?
All thing brand new.Was the boot drive used in intel rig before going over to amd vice versa?
Done. No avail. Trying bios update tonight.Maybe check Nvidia control panel, under manage 3d settings > apps settings, maybe set Witcher 3 to force use the gpu?
Same thing happened on one of my nephew's PC....was getting 30fps on dota2 with gtx970

I wish hahaha but Vega is expensive and I'm getting gtx 1070 performance onlySell the 1070Ti. Buy a Vega.![]()
Display port but I don't think it matters?GPU to monitor, what connection?
Alright. Will try. Thanks for the adviceYou could try the bios update and also below:-
Remove your drivers using DDU ( Display Driver Uninstaller) in safe mode.
Download and do a clean install of the latest drivers from Nvidia.com.
Only*install the driver itself and PhysX, not GeForce Experience or any of that other stuff....good luck.
Alright finally solved the issue.
1. Reset default, clear CMOS, update to latest BIOS.
2. Reinstall windows. Twice actually, dunno why lol. Did clean install using the USB instead from Windows 10.
After update BIOS, windows unable to boot. So reinstall windows using USB. After which, all things swee. Witcher hitting 80-90+ fps with 97-99% utilization.
Apparently it's BIOS + windows problem. No hardware faulty. Hope this will help whoever that have the same issue next time. Thanks to all the bros here for the suggestions and try outs!
Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT
This is my first time encounter this. All I can say is recent windows updates are problematic.but does this happens to all brands or models across or only for your friends system?
and beside that Bios update also can cause the windows unable to boot?