Good value buffet in Taipei?

Thanatos_Wraiths

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2005
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
389
For buffet other than hotpot, can try 漢來海港餐廳。 I tried the one at 漢來店 at 高雄 few days ago. They had outlet in Taipei as well. There is a pretty good spread. Do note they have dining times lots and each is good for 2 hrs.
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,290
Reaction score
9,035
For buffet other than hotpot, can try 漢來海港餐廳。 I tried the one at 漢來店 at 高雄 few days ago. They had outlet in Taipei as well. There is a pretty good spread. Do note they have dining times lots and each is good for 2 hrs.
this one is good. I go ks will go eat this.better to reserve a table first.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top