Google+ drains battery overnight

Leonard_Ong

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2001
Messages
1,187
Reaction score
11
After the recent firmware update Note 3, I have my battery drained around 30-60% and the phone becomes hot in the morning. The offending process is com.google.plus (approximate). I logged out from Google+ but not good enough. I resorted to disabling the app until this is fixed.

Second issue is that a phone was in docking to charge overnight, it rebooted by itself and stuck in boot loop till morning. Phone was hot.

Anyone had the same issues?
 

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
9,903
Reaction score
25
After the recent firmware update Note 3, I have my battery drained around 30-60% and the phone becomes hot in the morning. The offending process is com.google.plus (approximate). I logged out from Google+ but not good enough. I resorted to disabling the app until this is fixed.

Second issue is that a phone was in docking to charge overnight, it rebooted by itself and stuck in boot loop till morning. Phone was hot.

Anyone had the same issues?

it's happening to me too... not sure what's causing Google+ to have these issues or is it a matter of the MJ7 firmware
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
it's happening to me too... not sure what's causing Google+ to have these issues or is it a matter of the MJ7 firmware

I don't think its a Note 3 issue.. could be a Google+ issue because I have a Note 2 too and Google+ was draining 30+% overnight last night!
 

allanzzz

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
25,055
Reaction score
54
Google plus issue, have the same problem with note 2 on 4.3
one of the few apps that must be disabled, the others are gallery and video player
 

Hello_Kitty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2000
Messages
31,450
Reaction score
15,303
Though I am using Xperia z1, i am using Googe+ too, but it doesn't drain battery much
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top