Google Nexus 7 2nd generation

richey

Master Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Messages
2,541
Reaction score
0
Am sitting on the fence now.

List the problems with the n7 can? I'm deciding to get this or not
 

George Soros

Master Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
30
what the best price for the n7 32gb for the past fews day frm amazon?
now the price is USD 260.
wnt buy with AmazonGlobal Expedited Shipping (averages 5-10 business days) usd 19.
 

George Soros

Master Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
30
what the best price for the n7 32gb for the past fews day frm amazon?
now the price is USD 260.
wnt buy with AmazonGlobal Expedited Shipping (averages 5-10 business days) usd 19.
 

ak_angel

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,402
Reaction score
0
what the best price for the n7 32gb for the past fews day frm amazon?
now the price is USD 260.
wnt buy with AmazonGlobal Expedited Shipping (averages 5-10 business days) usd 19.

Don't know what's the best price but I bought at USD 239, Cyber Monday.
 

JDelphiNet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2001
Messages
10,923
Reaction score
0
Got the Nexus 7 delivered last Saturday. Here's my full tracking for your reference (those who are waiting for their set still):

11281587563_9a9bbe70c8_z.jpg


Oh I also told Amazon about how the Nexus which was shipped by free shipping came to Singapore earlier than the other parcel which I ordered a day before the Nexus and paid a shipping fee for (for faster shipping). Amazon refunded me the shipping fee. Not bad. Wasn't expecting that since all I wanted was to inform them about iParcel delays. lol

:Later,
 

richey

Master Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Messages
2,541
Reaction score
0
what the best price for the n7 32gb for the past fews day frm amazon?
now the price is USD 260.
wnt buy with AmazonGlobal Expedited Shipping (averages 5-10 business days) usd 19.

Usd239 for 32gb wifi



Don't know what's the best price but I bought at USD 239, Cyber Monday.

Yours was the best deal available


Got the Nexus 7 delivered last Saturday. Here's my full tracking for your reference (those who are waiting for their set still):

11281587563_9a9bbe70c8_z.jpg


Oh I also told Amazon about how the Nexus which was shipped by free shipping came to Singapore earlier than the other parcel which I ordered a day before the Nexus and paid a shipping fee for (for faster shipping). Amazon refunded me the shipping fee. Not bad. Wasn't expecting that since all I wanted was to inform them about iParcel delays. lol

:Later,

Yeah amazon customer service is top notch. I would have expected that to come in your favour. Ultimately can you advise if the set is given warranty internationally? And how do you go about checking?
 

yckct1

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2002
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
QVOD player 快播

Hello,

Anyone managed to get the qvod player working on their 2013 N7? Mine crashes immediately after selecting the video to play.
 

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,595
Reaction score
1,129
I saw this cool leather case but no buyers' reviews. I have bad experience buying from seller without reviews. How you think? Safe to buy it from this seller?

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/GOOGLE-NEXUS7-2ND-LETTERING-DIARY/412748604

nexus7_2nd_lettering.jpg

n7 2013 selling point is lighweight...sometimes if you get a bulky cover..then it defeat the whole purpose...i just bought a thin mofi case...but a bit over price... :( maybe..

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/GOOGLE-NEW-PART-B-GOOGLE-ASUS-NEXUS-7/413105197?selectedOptions=
 

Decodus00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
15,509
Reaction score
34
my n7 from amazon arrived last nite, havent had time to play with it yet, so far so good!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top