I managed to setup fastboot on my Mac. But I faced problems when flashing it back to factory image. There's an error when pushing the system.img file. No problems at all when I tried on windows. Anyone on Mac know what's wrong?

Use ver 1.7.18: download link shown in their playstore descriptionLatest version of MX player doesn't support 4.3. U need to install the previous version. =)
Thanks man!
i also think so because when i leave it to charge its perfectly fine.
is there any ways to turn this feature off ?
Also any free apps like the nexus media importer to intro? or does the otg work without apps.
TIA
I managed to setup fastboot on my Mac. But I faced problems when flashing it back to factory image. There's an error when pushing the system.img file. No problems at all when I tried on windows. Anyone on Mac know what's wrong?
Could you provide a list of the apps you have installed?
Other than the stock apps, I've only installed Facebook, Twitter and Pocket.
Warning! This will delete everything on your device! BACKUP your device!
First make sure your in FASTBOOT MODE!
Press enter to continue
< waiting for device >
sending 'bootloader' (3911 KB)... OKAY
writing 'bootloader'... OKAY
rebooting into bootloader... OKAY
archive does not contain 'boot.sig'
archive does not contain 'recovery.sig'
archive does not contain 'system.sig'
--------------------------------------------
Bootloader Version...: FLO-03.14
Baseband Version.....: none
Serial Number........: 05993a87
--------------------------------------------
checking product... OKAY
checking version-bootloader... OKAY
sending 'boot' (6880 KB)... OKAY
writing 'boot'... OKAY
sending 'recovery' (7424 KB)... OKAY
writing 'recovery'... OKAY
sending 'system' (603495 KB)... ERROR: usb_write failed with status e00002be
FAILED (data transfer failure (No such file or directory))
Your device is now stock and unrooted
However the bootloader is still unlocked
Let your device boot up, set up your device or skip the set-up
Place your phone in USB debugging mode
Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging, If you don't have that option
Use this guide: How to enable USB debugging mode on all Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and higher devices (Nexus 4, Nexus 10, Nexus 7, etc.) [Guide] | Reviews, news, tips, and tricks | dotTech
Connect USB cable if your disconnected
Press enter to relock the bootloader
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
error: device not found
...
U confirm u have the correct factory image file from Google site? What's the error message encountered? U no say we dunno ma...
Nope, it works fine with the current release 4.3. The Store version doesn't work with the leaked version of Android 4.3, which most Nexus users have ditched a long time ago.Latest version of MX player doesn't support 4.3. U need to install the previous version. =)