Mine still at carrier facility![]()
LOL .. mine too .. well .. expected date if 13 so still long .. hahah .. hopefully my cover reach first

Mine still at carrier facility![]()
Damn. We have the same delivery date. The difference is, I am hoping to receive it a day before since i'm going overseas on the 13th.LOL .. mine too .. well .. expected date if 13 so still long .. hahah .. hopefully my cover reach first

Can you share details of what you bought? And the link?Just received my nexus cover .. Bought Nillkin Brand from Q0010 ... 3 days and it arrived ...
Can you share details of what you bought? And the link?
I bought one Nilikin from eBay before but that took quite some time to reach SG.
:Later,
Mine got stuck also, maybe there were a lot of orders
Received at i-Parcel 2013-12-03T09:50:29-05:00 Edison NJ US
Received at i-Parcel and on hold for review 2013-12-02T07:56:21-05:00
Your shipmenti has been flagged for review of the contents prior to export 2013-11-30T03:24:08-05:00 Edison NJ US
Package details received electronically from Seller 2013-11-30T03:23:59-05:00 SG
Just type Nexus 7 2013 cover .. plenty .. all selling almost the same thing .. some got free screen protector .. add up only 20 plus
for me, i will avoid those with magnetic loop to close the lip. the magnet might cause the lcd to spoilt...
for me, i will avoid those with magnetic loop to close the lip. the magnet might cause the lcd to spoilt...
hey, existing N7 2013 owners, how long it takes to recharge your N7? I got the feeling that mine got some issue. I think, after 4.4, it started. Last night, i put it to flight mode. The battery was at 8%. then I connect to charge it, from 10pm plus, till around 2am, it only charged to 71/72% that is quite slow, I remember it charged a lot faster previously.
Compared to yours, is mine normal?
I called ASUS Sg to check on my warranty, turned out that I did not register so they cannot check. She recommend me to do a factory restore 1st. Will this help?