Google Pixel 6 series

What colors do you want to see on the Pixel 6?

• Black / White / Red (as renders) Matte Black Black

• Matte Black

• Black / White (Panda)

• Clearly White

• Just Black

• Not Pink / Sand

• Really Blue / Kinda Blue

• Oh So Orange

• Sorta Sage

• Other (comment)

Results are only viewable after voting.

earthtk

Reaction score
Yeah, it’s not my main driver (yet? Lol!) Just tio enticed by the reviews that’s all… :D
Same lo. Looking to upgrade pixel 5. The processor really slow.. take pictures also need long processing time. Good thing about pixel 5 is the form factor, light and portable not sure about the pixel 6. Haha..

babalusan

Reaction score
Same lo. Looking to upgrade pixel 5. The processor really slow.. take pictures also need long processing time. Good thing about pixel 5 is the form factor, light and portable not sure about the pixel 6. Haha..
you might be surprise processing time still does exist in the pixel 6, almost same as pixel 5

Justbear

Master Member
Reaction score

oakleyducati

Reaction score
Notice a considerably better battery performance after 3 weeks. Started the day at 100% charge (8am) and left with 20% with 6hr SOT at around 7pm. Nothing fantastic but way better than my first week of use.

I'd imagine I would end the day with 12 hours use without charging with 6.5 to 7 hours SOT

frizee

Master Member
Reaction score
you might be surprise processing time still does exist in the pixel 6, almost same as pixel 5
Lol what? Pixel take photos still have ‘processing time’? Don’t recall that being the case for my 2XL
though… lol!:ROFLMAO:

badboy83

Reaction score
anyone interested the bellroy pixel 6 pro case (Terracotta)? can kindly PM me....
(because decided change to P6 )Brand new inbox .....

WhiteAnt

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was initially quite skeptical on the battery life, heat and fingerprint issue but you truly have to own the device to experience it yourself (although still prefer A11 UI not material you) overall still definitely one of the more worthy pixel over the years.. not perfect in ways but definitely a better flagship than those before.
The base model or pro version?

I read most ppl are disappointed with the battery life and kinda sian upon hearing this as battery life is actually the top 3 criteria for me

kryptonit3

Reaction score
The base model or pro version?

I read most ppl are disappointed with the battery life and kinda sian upon hearing this as battery life is actually the top 3 criteria for me
switched to P6P
Anyw on P6 easily gets through 6-6.5 hrs, not the best but already quite good for a day of usage.

WhiteAnt

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If battery life is top 3, iphone pro max is the best of all.. hahah
Mai la, I still prefer android for the flexibility of features and files transfer :o

switched to P6P
Anyw on P6 easily gets through 6-6.5 hrs, not the best but already quite good for a day of usage.
Is the pro model worth the extra few hundreds ma?

If p6 can get thru 6-6.5hr then maybe is average bc I have that stupid tracetgt app sucking battery like no tmr...

At least I have a rough idea bc I cannot accept a poorer battery life than my current hp (op7) :(

kryptonit3

Reaction score
Mai la, I still prefer android for the flexibility of features and files transfer :o

Is the pro model worth the extra few hundreds ma?

If p6 can get thru 6-6.5hr then maybe is average bc I have that stupid tracetgt app sucking battery like no tmr...

At least I have a rough idea bc I cannot accept a poorer battery life than my current hp (op7) :(
Fan perspective :LOL: Worth for that tele cam and slightly more premium build, loving the white :sneaky:
Tracetogether not really causing much drain actually, 2-4% is quite manageable on pixel.
P6 have better battery life than p6P on YouTube battery tests. @kryptonit3, is this also true for you?
still on 3rd day of usage on pro.. getting 5.5 -6 but can’t accurately compare until the battery is optimised. I think it would be fair to say 6 batt endurance will fare better than pro.

Last edited:

earthtk

Reaction score
Lol what? Pixel take photos still have ‘processing time’? Don’t recall that being the case for my 2XL
though… lol!:ROFLMAO:
Yep.. my pixel 5 does. Sometimes take up to 4 seconds.. if I try using it for an event, eventually the image processing queue stacks up and my phone can't take a picture. Quite annoying. This processing time is in all the reviews for pixel 5. I didn't see it for pixel 6 though.

frizee

Master Member
Reaction score
Yep.. my pixel 5 does. Sometimes take up to 4 seconds.. if I try using it for an event, eventually the image processing queue stacks up and my phone can't take a picture. Quite annoying. This processing time is in all the reviews for pixel 5. I didn't see it for pixel 6 though.
Strange bro… now I recall apart from 2XL, I use my 4XL daily for photo and video also no such lag time… :(

tott_2003

Reaction score
Pixel 6 full of bugs, its like a downgrade from the flagship with crazy price. Go for 6 pro! Its much better for now...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.