Google Pixel 6a

Which would you rather keep: the camera or the chip?

• 50MP Samsung GN1 sensor

Votes: 29 44.6%
  • Tensor GS101 SoC

Votes: 36 55.4%

• Total voters

ranmaru1987

Reaction score
haptics are great for this phone.. display quality not bad.. I was very worried about green tint or pink tint as 2/3 of my p6 had this issue.. heng my 6a dun have..

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can order bundle then later cancel the buds A? Cos don't really need earbuds. Also, if can cancel one of the items, how much will be deducted from bundle price?
Once u cancel, both cancel together

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
Can order bundle then later cancel the buds A? Cos don't really need earbuds. Also, if can cancel one of the items, how much will be deducted from bundle price?
Anyway that offer no more on Amazon already.

Last edited:

NinjaShuffle

Reaction score
The items in the bundle is fixed. Alternatively, you can wait for the $600 deal that happened a few days ago to appear again.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.