NotWhatYouThink
Banned
- Joined
- Sep 3, 2012
- Messages
- 30,860
- Reaction score
- 1,594

look at my signature![]()


dont have too much hope![]()
i still waiting for explanation of on harassment of a fellow member, and my PM is open. nothing came in, in the thread or my mailbox.

I feel its not.How does "Got deportation not ah " warrants an infraction point?
is this question/sentence offensif?![]()
why was the thread locked just now?I feel its not.
but you should post this thread in the right subforum.
I feel its not.
but you should post this thread in the right subforum.
In this case, do you think they wear all white?look at my signature![]()
I want to take my time to read.why was the thread locked just now?
I never say u not nice...I want to take my time to read.
Weaboo, Am i not nice to take my time to explain to you all the time?

I never say u not nice...
The others on the other hand...
bro... u kenna 3 pts nianot bad at least ppl spend time on u. but no time on me.![]()
