Got some mini drama outside stadium

whitegenki

Master Member
Joined
May 26, 2015
Messages
3,523
Reaction score
2
shiok or not the atmosphere at bedok stadium just now?
See the crowd shiok. But me actually feel the same as per watching online.. mayb becoz I go alone. But overall is heart warming when u see many sg helping 1 another and giving way coz of stairway block by ppl sitting there.
Overall I would say a good sexperience.

And u see especially those more senior in age talking to his left and right even thou they dun know each other.

Sent from Zzzz land using GAGT
 

Toast A La Plunger

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2013
Messages
15,311
Reaction score
0
shiok or not the atmosphere at bedok stadium just now?

Some areas nobody cheer at all. Further back nobody making any noise and I even hear 2 teenagers mocking the speakers. Had to move to the front then can shout and cheer

Workers parteh! Workers parteh!
 

matchy

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
196,713
Reaction score
1,909
Some areas nobody cheer at all. Further back nobody making any noise and I even hear 2 teenagers mocking the speakers. Had to move to the front then can shout and cheer

Workers parteh! Workers parteh!

Meaning wun win???
 

k0sm0s

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
2,131
Reaction score
2
I will tell u la.. I very disappointed at the number of people picking up litters, esp those that shoot poppers one. We cleared it up in the end, but the hardcore supporters all busy cheering and never help.

Want pop poppers must at least have the decency to clean up leh...
 

miaoyin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 28, 2015
Messages
10,347
Reaction score
0
See the crowd shiok. But me actually feel the same as per watching online.. mayb becoz I go alone. But overall is heart warming when u see many sg helping 1 another and giving way coz of stairway block by ppl sitting there.
Overall I would say a good sexperience.

And u see especially those more senior in age talking to his left and right even thou they dun know each other.

Sent from Zzzz land using GAGT
be there personally lagi best!

Sent from . using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top