I provide quality coaching on how to improve your GP grade and increase your opportunity and readiness for tertiary studies at a reasonable fee.
As a former JC HOD with more than 13 years of teaching over more than 1000 students, I have been achieving a track record of no less than 50% of A and at least 75% of A and B.
My ingredients of success?
Small group teaching
Easy to apply effective examination-smart techniques
Key content packed specially for easy study/revision
Intensive coaching in writing and comprehension skills
For more information on how I can help you, call me at 8684 1882
Regards,
Mr Chan
As a former JC HOD with more than 13 years of teaching over more than 1000 students, I have been achieving a track record of no less than 50% of A and at least 75% of A and B.
My ingredients of success?
Small group teaching
Easy to apply effective examination-smart techniques
Key content packed specially for easy study/revision
Intensive coaching in writing and comprehension skills
For more information on how I can help you, call me at 8684 1882
Regards,
Mr Chan
