[GPGT] I tio infraction for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogan23

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2013
Messages
38,090
Reaction score
8
8c18273521175844067f16b6cf0d2067_zps8c80cdf3.jpg
[/IMG]


This is the thread http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/e...wont-snooze-anymore-4845476.html#post89226144

I seriously didn't know what the ts was talking about that's why I ask that question. Along with posting the ts avatar which everyone else did .

This is totally unreasonable. 3 points just for this . Did anyone else in that thread get infraction ??

:mad::mad::mad:
 

lilith

Banned
Joined
Apr 25, 2001
Messages
104,526
Reaction score
0
I don't get it, what's the problem? Infractions are like traffic accidents, you sometimes get it as a result of your own actions, and sometimes a drunk **** crashes into you :X
 

tiredman

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2012
Messages
67,412
Reaction score
8,011
Anyhow infract people ..,, Haizx Nothjnh wrong at the message at all .,.
 

Mogan23

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2013
Messages
38,090
Reaction score
8
At least give warning la. I post ppl avatar so many times never get any warning .


And I asked a LEGITIMATE question because I did not know what the ts was talking about .

:mad::mad::mad:
 

deathan9el

Honorary Mentor
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
Messages
447,844
Reaction score
98,177
wow .
even an added sentence to e pic wld be deemed as a bunch of parrot-ers . :s13:
 

sgt4leaf

Banned
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
30,354
Reaction score
0
Hi Morgan,

Long time no see. Hope to catch up with you soon.

Regards,
Sgt4leaf.
 

Bulu Jembot

Banned
Joined
Apr 2, 2012
Messages
9,328
Reaction score
0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top