RoyalRookie
Master Member
- Joined
- Jul 26, 2015
- Messages
- 3,384
- Reaction score
- 0
U ish hakka? I've trying to learn it from my mum.
![]()
Mum Ish hakka. Wah you power lahhhh!!!

U ish hakka? I've trying to learn it from my mum.
![]()
RR zehzeh can teach me cooking?
Paiseh leh. Cooking must hands on self learn one. Teach one two lesson no use de
Hakka Abacus Seeds. Did this together with Mum
![]()
![]()
![]()
I go your kitchen learn can?
Haha my mum do this, ***** nice!!!
She do more liao then the abacus
Notch convenient wor. Sorrie
Mum Ish hakka. Wah you power lahhhh!!!
Mum Ish hakka. Wah you power lahhhh!!!
It's a Cornell.Can use two spoons to make into atas "ice cream" shape. Dunno the technical term lol
Anyway it can be done with 1 spoon.Ahh! Expert!! Kuddos
Wah,... this thread makes me hungry... and RoyalRookie, your food looks great !
Finish cookinf my lunch
Finish cookinf my lunch