GPS problem with note 4

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
52,831
Reaction score
3,805
I used to have note 2 and the gps is always real time. As in, if I am on a train, the gps would move as quickly as the train moves but I realize for note 4, it is not as real time as note 2. The gps only moves after like 1 min.

I can't find any information on it. Is it a problem with note 4 or are there any ways to configure it to be as real time as note 2?
 

konglai

Senior Member
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Download gps test via playStore.

To determine the gps signals is working.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top