GRABPay MasterCard

BRYSG7

Reaction score
Black Friday 4000 bonus points finish already? Made transaction awhile ago but no bonus points

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What happen? Cannot use AMEX to top up to grabpay anymore? Is Grab or Amex’s problem? Mine keep saying top up unsuccessful:s22:

bundy

Master Member
Reaction score
What happen? Cannot use AMEX to top up to grabpay anymore? Is Grab or Amex’s problem? Mine keep saying top up unsuccessful
wobble.gif
same here. I try from $10 to $150. but manage to top up at 190 and 200
dun tell me they impose minimum top up? I tried with master card. $10 no issue

From the Doc

pohw0008

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
same here. I try from $10 to $150. but manage to top up at 190 and 200
dun tell me they impose minimum top up? I tried with master card. $10 no issue

From the Doc
Last week i also have problem topping up.. then went to chat with CS.. try again then ok le..

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I manage to top up $10 yesterday and $20 this morning.

So some can some cannot. Or is it the method ? I go to topup, at the top it shows my last topup transaction card and amount. I clicked on that, then change the amount and click topup.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I manage to top up $10 yesterday and $20 this morning.

So some can some cannot. Or is it the method ? I go to topup, at the top it shows my last topup transaction card and amount. I clicked on that, then change the amount and click topup.
some can some cannot

wav35_

Reaction score
saw someone mention if got issue topping up via uob amex, just contact grab CS and it will work after that.

i tried and it really works. had errors since yesterday, contacted the CS just now, was told they will look into it. didnt get any reply yet but i tried to top up just now and it went thru, even with $10.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.