Grant permision to post pictures ?

toyo23

Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
279
Reaction score
77
understand the "min Post count of 50 to post picture in EDMW"

But saw "posting pictures" thread by salesgp today

can I also have help on this as well ?? i.e. "adjusted to post with immediate effect ? "

saw members posting/embeding youtube links as well, is this the same as posting pictures ?

is there an FAQ I can refer to ??
 

lyfeforce

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2006
Messages
18,532
Reaction score
30
You will still need to garner a minimum post count of at least to post a link, video or picture using the BB tags.

The member you mentioned has garnered more than 50 posts, which is why he is able to post a link.
 

toyo23

Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
279
Reaction score
77
Thanks for your reply, but did you read the post I refer to ?

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/o...ort-feedback-46/posting-pictures-4576081.html

reply from hwzadmin:

"Dear Member,

You need to have a minimum of 50 post counts to post pictures, but we have adjusted this for you to post with immediate effect."

If my English did not failed me, I believe the above user did not have the required minimum post count then as well.

If he had, then why the need to be "adjusted" ?? Not auto meh ??

I only asked for the same from hwzadmin as well.
 

lyfeforce

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2006
Messages
18,532
Reaction score
30
Thanks for your reply, but did you read the post I refer to ?

posting pictures - www.hardwarezone.com.sg

reply from hwzadmin:

"Dear Member,

You need to have a minimum of 50 post counts to post pictures, but we have adjusted this for you to post with immediate effect."

If my English did not failed me, I believe the above user did not have the required minimum post count then as well.

If he had, then why the need to be "adjusted" ?? Not auto meh ??

I only asked for the same from hwzadmin as well.

Yes, it was granted by the admin, which I cannot. It's usually easier to get to 50 post count than to wait for that privilege.
 

tarui04

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2004
Messages
64,427
Reaction score
1,776
If ts debates on this a few more times
Should be able to reach 50 post count
 

toyo23

Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
279
Reaction score
77
Yes, it was granted by the admin, which I cannot. It's usually easier to get to 50 post count than to wait for that privilege.

Thanks for your quick reply again :)

Glad to know I didn't failed my English comprehension =:p

If ts debates on this a few more times
Should be able to reach 50 post count

That thought did cross my mind. :s8:

But.. I don't believe in posting for the sake of just getting that 50 min post counts.
(would have done that long time ago, easy with a few pruss 1, bumps and thank you....)


Dear Member,

To reduce the risk of malware spread, members are required to have at least 10 post counts in most forums to post urls of images. 50 post counts are required for EDMW.

×”

don't really understand how does the 10 or 50 post counts can "reduce the risk of malware spread"

anyone here can explain :s11:
 

hwzadmin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2005
Messages
29,086
Reaction score
57
Dear Member,

What content do you intend to post in EDMW?

understand the "min Post count of 50 to post picture in EDMW"

But saw "posting pictures" thread by salesgp today

can I also have help on this as well ?? i.e. "adjusted to post with immediate effect ? "

saw members posting/embeding youtube links as well, is this the same as posting pictures ?

is there an FAQ I can refer to ??
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top