GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES

Squishyfats

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello. :s22:

I'm a creative graphic designer with printing knowledge.
Am looking to offer design services at an affordable rate compared to market price.

I'm capable and proficient in doing designs for the following:

• Logo Design
• Name cards
• Flyers
• Vouchers
• Invitation Cards
• Brochures
• Banners
• Photobook
• Packaging
• Digital Imaging
• Illustration


If you have any custom request, contact me and we can work things out!
Contact me at zuteopc@gmail.com to get a quote for your design solutions. :)


Link to online web portfolio will be given upon request.


Thanks! 8D


P.S.: I ensure you that my files will be well prepared and that your printer will not find any difficulties in printing the final outcome.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top