GT630 used for what ah?

tk

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
8,546
Reaction score
357
will I see any improvements (eg. better image quality) if I use a card like GT630 as compared to my intel built-in graphics? I dun game.. mainly surf web, photo edit, watch movies..
 

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,728
Reaction score
1,554
will I see any improvements (eg. better image quality) if I use a card like GT630 as compared to my intel built-in graphics? I dun game.. mainly surf web, photo edit, watch movies..

No diff. Not much till your eye will pop.
 

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
11,314
Reaction score
42
i used to have GT640 from advertised "GAMING" desktop...can only play lowest setting of Tomb Raider 2013, Dota2, some online games...:s22:

:s13:

Go around Funan shops, lots of "Gaming" laptop/PCs with GT cards :s13:

Actually, my gf's Alienware 14 is a GT card too LOL
 

twlee88

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
763
Reaction score
0
:s13:

Go around Funan shops, lots of "Gaming" laptop/PCs with GT cards :s13:

Actually, my gf's Alienware 14 is a GT card too LOL

yar..so regret to bought the desktop. if only i stumble upon the PC building society earlier, can get much more from S$1500:(
 

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
10,375
Reaction score
635
Erpx.... I got SLI but only use to surf EDMW and run benchmark only niaz... nothing else.
 

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
13,167
Reaction score
1,309
jq6loo.jpg


Still bnib.... Tio suan gao gao by my mates.... :(
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top