Sorry. I must say this. It has come to a point where people like myself, luei74, ahkrong, Vritsme, mryang
and many others have reason to believe we are targetted individuals of a certain group of users, just because we do not share the same political beliefs.
Should a HWZ sub-forum, Eat Drink Man Woman, allow such behaviour to exist?
I do not feel safe posting in the forums sometimes. It has even made me consider not logging in for awhile, lying low or even quit for good
Attached above is evidence of harassment. Most of the people there have nothing against me i.e. innocent parties, except (as can be seen)
cannotliao who
repeatedly stalks, harasses and flames me across different threads.
Hanxin1 has also recently been doing the same and ganging up on me too. He stirs me by calling me the "aggressor" when in reality I have been the victim of their despicable tactics.
Please do not hesitate to go hard on the perpetrators

as a moderator or administrator.
Thank you
P.S. I have also reported the offending parties quite a few times, but it does not seem to work. They are still harassing me
