RobinTeoHood
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2010
- Messages
- 14,628
- Reaction score
- 2
Was using it well until I restarted it this morning & a partition disappeared. It became unallocated space. Shocked but managed to recover it with Easeus partition recovery.
It's a wd black about 3-4 years old. 500g used everyday. Harder usage last few days. A few times explorer crashed & restarted day before.
Is it a hardware or software issue? I believe all data recovered intact. But don't dare to really use it until I can back up everything.
Sent from Space using GAGT
It's a wd black about 3-4 years old. 500g used everyday. Harder usage last few days. A few times explorer crashed & restarted day before.
Is it a hardware or software issue? I believe all data recovered intact. But don't dare to really use it until I can back up everything.
Sent from Space using GAGT

